With new properties added daily
We'll help you find your home
This low set brick and tiled home in a quiet cul-de-sac offers four bedrooms main with en-suite, lounge /dining with air-conditioner, great kitchen for the home chef with plenty of storage space. One side of the double garage has been converted in a work shop, which can be converted back with ease. Sit out the front after a long day and enjoy the afternoon breeze. Nothing to do just move in!!!!
Main bathroom and en-suite
Kitchen with dishwasher
Great size laundry
One or two garage space
Quiet cul-de- sac
Fully fenced front and back yard
Home like this will not last long in the current market, phone the agent today for your private inspection
The owner of this lovely low set home siting on a massive 974mq block set in a quiet cul-de-sac street have given clear instructions. This home must sell.
This brick and tile home offers four bedrooms, a lounge/dining rooms, functional kitchen and laundry. After some renovation, would be an ideal starter home for a large family or addition to your rental property portfolio. Here is a great opportunity to buy into a great location in Inala, at a reasonable price.
Double lock up garage
Huge 974ms block
As soon as you walk in you will love it!
This fantastic 3 bedroom plus study home has ample space and potential whether it's a project for you as a renovator, or making it into your first home. Sit outside with the tranquil surroundings after a hard day's work. Situated on a 602sqm block, and built in 1970, this home is waiting for its new owners.
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings in the bedrooms
- 4 Great sized bedrooms (the 4th either study, walk in robe or dressing room)
- Master benefiting with air-conditioning and small but functional ensuite
- 2 Bathrooms
- Good size kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Open plan living with air-conditioning and fan, flowing to the dining room and kitchen
- Solar electricity - perfect for keeping the bills cost low
- 5,000L rainwater tank to maintain the front and back gardens
- Secure dry storage (under House), good security, plus lush private gardens
The home is within walking distance to Oxley Primary School, a gym, takeaway and bakery. Walk a little further to Woolworths, an array of cafes, boutiques and eateries, and Oxley Train Station with a 23 minute journey to the city.
Don't miss out your chance to view this beauty. Appointments by private inspection only - call Peter High to arrange a viewing.
This two level,two bedroom unit is stylish, spacious and located only a short walk to Corinda railway station,shops,school and restaurants.
The ground floor has a generous lounge/dining area which flows out to your private courtyard, ideal for entertaining all year round.
With a modern kitchen this delightful property built in 2006 would be great for the first home buyer or investor. Every bedroom has it's own bathroom with built-ins with plenty of storage space.
With a single lock-up garage and situated at the rear of the block this unit will not last long on the market, to avoid disappointment view the property now.
This family friendly high set brick home sits high and dry on a gorgeous 607m2 block in the most sought after suburb of Oxley. The home's layout captures the northern afternoon sun. Minutes walking distance to everything you will ever need from schools, public transport, golf course and the oxley shopping centre.
The main features of this impressive home include:
- 3 Great size bedrooms including built in robes and ceilings upstairs
- 2 bathrooms one is located upstairs next to bedrooms and other downstairs
- Combined open plan living and dining with air conditioning
- Good size kitchen with electric cook top, oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Long deck wrapping around the front and side of the home
- Downstairs has huge open planned living area great for the family to enjoy and entertain
- There is room downstairs for a home office
- Internal laundry with easy access to clothes line
- Single car covered accommodation
- Timber flooring upstairs and tiled down stairs to keep cleaning easy
- Large entertaining area with Man size bbq and outside sink
- Fully fenced yard to ensure the kids can play safe and family pet
- Security screens throughout,
- Water tanks to aid in watering garden
Please call Peter High on 0422 887 849 to arrange an inspection or come along to our open home.
Three Bedroom Townhouse in quiet complex.
Large master bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fan and ensuite.
2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
Main bathroom is spacious and has a full size bath.
Ceilings upstairs are insulated.
Downstairs is fully tiled with a combined lounge and dining room that gives access to your fenced private courtyard area.
The kitchen is equipped with glass cook-top, stainless steel oven, rangehood and dishwasher.
Garage is equipped with a remote controlled door and parking of your second vehicle is available on the driveway of the unit.
Currently tenanted until 29 Jan 2018 at $287.00 per week.
Ring the agent for your private inspection today.