1 York Close Oxley
$460.00 per week
Introducing this low maintenance brick home in Oxley, beautifully maintained and offering open plan living spaces with air conditioning. Fall in love with all the modern features and convenient location. Only minutes to Oxley amenities, train station and Public Transport. A must to inspect.
- Four built in bedrooms, main with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe.
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas.
- Spacious open plan living area with air conditioning.
- Modern kitchen with electric stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, overhead storage.
- Great storage downstairs under stairs and two linen cupboards.
- Separate laundry.
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Double remote lift garage.
- Rain water tank feeding laundry and toilets.
- Fully fenced 532 meter yard.
Conveniently positioned near Douglas Street, great access to Ipswich Motorway or a short drive to CBD, all the amenities of Oxley Close by including Train Station.
SPECIAL TERMS: Tenants pay for all excess water consumption. Pets on application.
***ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ONLINE - Details Below***
Valid Photo Identification must be presented prior to viewing the property.
Note: RENTPAY is one of our preferred methods of payment. This should be considered before applying. All fees and conditions are available online at www.rentpay.com.au.
IMPORTANT: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.springfield.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.