28 LOGAN AVENUE Oxley
Offers over $516,000
As soon as you walk in you will love it!
This fantastic 3 bedroom plus study home has ample space and potential whether it's a project for you as a renovator, or making it into your first home. Sit outside with the tranquil surroundings after a hard day's work. Situated on a 602sqm block, and built in 1970, this home is waiting for its new owners.
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings in the bedrooms
- 4 Great sized bedrooms (the 4th either study, walk in robe or dressing room)
- Master benefiting with air-conditioning and small but functional ensuite
- 2 Bathrooms
- Good size kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Open plan living with air-conditioning and fan, flowing to the dining room and kitchen
- Solar electricity - perfect for keeping the bills cost low
- 5,000L rainwater tank to maintain the front and back gardens
- Secure dry storage (under House), good security, plus lush private gardens
The home is within walking distance to Oxley Primary School, a gym, takeaway and bakery. Walk a little further to Woolworths, an array of cafes, boutiques and eateries, and Oxley Train Station with a 23 minute journey to the city.
Don't miss out your chance to view this beauty. Appointments by private inspection only - call Peter High to arrange a viewing.